jueves, 17 de diciembre de 2015

My life.

I was born in Málaga, in 2000. When I was born I lived in a different house, in Puerta Blanca but one year ago we moved to my current house.
My earliest memory is very nice. I was in my grandfather's house with all of my family. It was New Year's Day and I was playing with my cousins and my sister. We were eating sweets, too.
I also remember my first day at school. I was very nervous and I met a lot of my friends.
Our teacher's name was Trini and she was very kind and nice. I remember thet the class had orange curtains and a lot of toys.
Now, I'm at secodary school in ''I.E.S. Fernando de los Ríos'' and I'm studying a lot.
I haven't changed a lot since I was young. A lot of people say that I have the same face!
When I finish secondary school, I'll study at university. I want to study Tourism because I like economy and languages and I want to talk English like a native person but... It's very difficult!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario