lunes, 20 de junio de 2016

The Internet and books.

The Internet was created in the last decade of the 20th Century and it has changed our lives. It is very useful to talk with other people although they are far away. Also, it's faster to search for information on Internet than in books. Books, on the other hand, are more interesting than the INternet because they have historical information. However, if you want to read something, books are heavier than a mobile phone for example.
I can't choose between these two inventios because I love books but I thin that the Internetis very useful but I also think that since the Internet was invented. people don't speak to others they did before the invention of the Internet. On balance, I'm going to choose the Internet because it is going to be the future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario